I decided to try my hand at starting a little monthly post on some favorite things in my life, edible, beautiful, functional... we'll see how well I do with it ;-)
I thought about doing a top ten post, but that's a little cliche and I honestly can't think of that many things, and five seems a little small.. plus "Saturday Seven" just sounds good ;-) Anyway! Check below for a list of things I'm liking right now, and feel free to leave a comment of your own current favorites, I'm always down for suggestions!
1. This basket is on my dream list. I just love everything about this company, fair trade and thoughtfully sourced -- not to mention quality.
2. Our book club book for the month of July -- being honest I only read part of the first chapter but I think this is going to be an incredible ride.
3. These bow ties, I mean seriously!!! AND Rifle Paper Company?? Too much cuteness.
4. My go-to lip gloss. It doesn't feel thick and heavy, and can be found on Amazon. Win!
5. One of my besties showed me this artist last night, and I'm still blown away. Totally me without contacts!
6. I bit my nails my whole life, and now that I have them I'm thrilled. Click here for an easy, smudge proof, instant dry option.
7. These could help make anyone a breakfast person. Add an egg (not required), and you're golden.
I hope you enjoyed this post! I'm actually pretty excited about it, looking forward to putting together a handful of August favorites for you!